Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Black Love

Lately I'm very into the color black. Always had a thing with black. The sealing in my room is black, something that people find weird and thinks make your room dark. But that's completely untrue!!
Besides that I already collected a whole dinner set in black, so in love with it.
And offcourse a big part of my clothes are black.


But lately black took another way in my life, it's the color of this part of my life. And I don't mean that in a very depressed way or something. It's just the color of life right now. And off course it has to do with the fact life is not at it best for me now. Got diagnosed with Rheumatic Arthritis today, so I would be lying by saying life is extremely fun. 


But what I wanted to say is that Black don't always have to be a depressed, angry, sad thing. It never has been in my life and I think it never will be. Black is just a part of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment