Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lolly Jane Blue - White Swan

My boyfriend is studying animation. And he showed me this amazing piece of art by Sil van der Woerd. It's the videoclip for Lolly Jane Blue's song White Swan. He made more videoclips for the band and there just amazing. His work is just amazing. You will probably see more work of him and/or Lolly Jane Blue on my blog in the future.





Some interesting information I found on the website of Sil van der Woerd:


An exhausted, shivering girl is captured in a dark machinery world. As she escapes into her imagination a mesmerizing world unfolds. 

Awards / Nominations


Winner Best Music Video
& Winner Best Music Performer
I've Seen Film Festival 2010

Winner Best Music Video
HDFest Event 2009

Winner Special Jury Prize, World Cinema Music Video
Amsterdam Film Festival 2010

2nd Prize Best Dutch Music Video
Shoot Me Film Festival 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment